Wednesday 3 August 2016

A more CAS hot summer day card

Hello it's your August hostess Jane here again again. I am back today with my 2nd DT piece for my challenge theme of "Hot summer days". I have used the same Wendy Vecchi stamp as I used in my first DT card but this time I have made a very CAS version. 


If you would like to see how I made this version, do pop over to my blog here where a warm  hot welcome awaits you! I hope to see lots of lovely sunny entries in this month's challenge and I look forward to seeing what you all create. 

Bye for now,

Jane x

5 comments:

  1. Such an elegant card Jane. Hopping over for a closer look.
    Julie X

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful make Jane - I adore this CAS version - brilliant! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely Jane, and C&S is so HARD! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Jane! I love the CAS ones, like Sue said, it is so hard to do them. Your colouring is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx